Before purchasing tickets helpful hints:
- Just because you get it in your cart does not mean you "have-it". Transactions are not complete until you complete the payment process.
- We also recommend that you don't click to our website via social media, that you go type in our website directly into your browser.
- We suggest you check out all the info & rules before you come to the fest so please return to the website sometime before you come to the event.
We do use PayPal to process our on-line ticket purchases. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE OR CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to purchase tickets. . JUST BE SURE WHEN YOU GET TO CHECKOUT THAT YOU CLICK PAY WITH A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD and not the "Pay with Paypal" feature. Of course, if you use Paypal you can use your account.
- Put your item desired in the cart and adjust quantities there. If you need more than one thing, you will need to hit the "continue shopping" to go back to the shopping page.
- If you buy a Non-Sponsor Table on line, it comes with 8 NON Bourbon tickets. If you want to upgrade some to bourbon, then click that option and we will contact you in a few days to work that out.
- If you want both Bourbon and Non-Bourbon Tix, pick one type, add it to your cart, adjust your qty, and then hit "continue shopping". It will take you back to the shop page and you can pick the other type ticket and add it to your cart. Again, adjust our qty and then you can check out. You may not upgrade a non-bourbon to bourbon at the event.
- You will get an email that verifies your purchase (From PayPal) within a few minutes after your purchase. If you don't see it, check you spam or junk mail folder. Please verify the mailing address on your receipt. If there is any problem or you MOVE before we mail out tickets, please contact us immediately by emailing us at Tickets@SmithfieldVAEvents.com. Please put ADDRESS PROBLEM in the subject line.
- About the first week of September your hard copy tickets will be mailed to you using the address on your transaction.
- This event is 21 & up only. ID's Required. No infants/toddlers/pets.
- No Refunds. It is a rain or shine event. A little bad or undesirable weather will not cause a cancellation.
- BUT IF WE DO HAVE to cancel.........We carry cancellation insurance on this event but it is only for a public safety issue (super bad weather or something else catastrophic). The Fest has to work with the insurance company to declare a cancellation. If this happens we do issue refunds for everyone, sponsors included. Please visit the website or Facebook page for last minute updates. It does however take MONTHS for us to get our claim check, we have only had to do this once but it did take about six months to get the check. It is a long claims process we go thru when this happens, so in the event we should have to cancel, you will have to be patient, but you will get a refund.
- Be Safe. We encourage attendees to have a post-fest transportation plan in place before coming to the festival. Bring a DD, they still have to be 21 to get in, but we do offer a discounted DD ticket at the gate). Walk to a hotel, or take one of the free shuttles to your local subdivision or local hotel. Have someone pick you up, (it is ok to leave your car and pick it up later), or rent a limo/party bus. We also have free shuttles that will take you to the local hotels, restaurants or subdivisions. We do not take folks out of town back to Suffolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake etc.
- Please note DD tix are 21 & up only also. Underaged drivers will have to pick you up in the parking lot.
- Enjoy the beverages, but.......act in a respectful, responsible manner. The fest reserves the right to ask disruptive or unruly guests to leave. Fest can also refuse both tastings and sales of beverages to attendees that have had too much to drink.
- Other than private party chalets and our premium/sponsor tables, no food or drink may be brought into the fest. No coolers, baskets or personal water bottles. We do have water/sodas and additional food for sale at the event.
- If you run into technical issues and can't make your on-line purchase, you can call 757-869-0664 before the event is sold out and we can assist you with your purchase. Please note that tickets have been selling out within minutes, so the problem may be it is already sold out.